Yep, that’s what Crumpler calls this camera bag. Always a cool name, always a great product.
(gear pictured not included.)
When you don’t want your camera bag to look like a camera bag to the rest of the world.
That doesn’t mean that you aren’t getting excellent protection, functionality, and everything you want. Including cool factor.
We are very happy to finally be offering a bag from this company. Cheers to them for supplying it.
And check out their entire line at Crumpler Bags. You know we always recommend taking your gear to a camera store and making sure the bag does what works for you. These bag are not around as much as they should be. Maybe ask your local folks to start carrying them if they don’t. Freedom of choice.
I think that’s why I have 5 different main bags.
Take at look at this video for more goods.
Congratulations to the winner of this past weeks giveaway: Dianne P. of Berkeley Lake, Georgia will be enjoying the extremely heavy volume of Annie Leibowitz’s latest book.
This is how you get the Crumpler bag for free:
We make it simple:
1. Make sure you are signed up for the NEWSLETTER, either here on on the HOME page right hand column. Only those signed up are eligible.
2. check your email inbox on Weds. @ 9:00 AM PST
3. open the email from email@example.com and Hit Reply
4. Delete the main body of the email (saving server space).
5. Put the the name of the item – included in the NEWSLETTER only,in the subject line.
6. Add a shipping address.
7. Hit send.
The 35th person to reply will be sent
this bag STRAIGHT FROM THE FOLKS AT CRUMPLER!!!
No riddles to solve, box tops to send, or numbers to find under the cap.
And We Ship ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!