Travel easy, travel safe : Think Tank Photo Camera Bags
Our worldwide traveling companion just expanded the line.
For over 3 years, the Airport International from Think Tank Photo has been wheeled through a ton of airports, international and domestic, slipped easily into overhead compartments, and safely carried our most important gear.
Aside from the discreet design of the gear,perfect for international travel, these well built bags have never failed us. Wheels, handle, zippers, nothing has gone screwy.
Even in a slushy storm, the weather seal held til we got transport 30 min. into the storm.
There has just been an introduction of a new line-up of travelers, Airport Accelerator, Airport Commuter, and Airport Essentials, for those that prefer backpack systems.
The same attention to detail is in these bags, along with easy access pockets and compartments, so you kept the travel items you need most, close at hand. Especially when you’re running to catch that flight.
Another home run with these bags!
There are three sizes to allow photographers to select the best fit for their needs.
• Airport Accelerator accommodates two pro size DSLRs, six to eight standard zooms, a 500 f/4.0, iPad, and up to a 17” laptop. The largest of the three, this one has a padded removable waist belt.
• Airport Commuter accommodates a pro size DSLR, four to six standard zooms, (increased depth holds a 400 f/2.8), iPad and 15” laptop .
• Airport Essentials accommodates a standard DSLR, four to six standard zooms, iPad, and up to 13” laptop.
• Bottom hinge opens bag completely for quick and unencumbered access.
• Cable lock and locking YKK zipper sliders for added security.
• Laptop and iPad stored in a separate locking zippered compartment.
• Light, comfortable and contoured harness system.
• Tripod/monopod mounting system.
• Top zippered pocket for boarding pass.
• Removable waist belt for additional stability when walking, running, etc.
• Easily accessible front organizer pocket.
• Seam sealed rain cover included.
Think of the last time you hauled your gear through an airport concourse. Walking a 4-wheeler alongside one’s self is far easier than pulling it behind you or carrying it over your shoulder. Putting the weight on all 4 wheels eliminates arm strain and makes rolling effortless on smooth surfaces. On thick carpet, the 4-Sight leans over as a traditional 2 wheeler. Additionally, it has the added benefit of rolling sideways to effortlessly navigate tight spaces (such as airplane aisles). Truly, a more intelligent way to (not) carry your gear!
4 wheel rollers minimize effort when transporting gear
Side rolling feature easily navigates narrow confines such as airplane aisles
Two position locking handle for better ergonomics
Lightweight, yet offering outstanding protection for Pro DSLR’s and gear
3 handles for easy retrieval from overhead bins
Integrated removable Cable Management organizer
Side opening for rapid and unencumbered access to gear
Zippered top pocket for boarding pass, business card slot
Lockable zipper sliders on main compartment
Reinforced bottom panel for increased durability
Contemporary style and top grade materials, looks like luggage instead of camera gear
User replaceable handle and wheels
Seam sealed rain cover included
YKK RC-Fused ™ zippers
Holds 2 standard size DSLR’s with lenses attached OR two pro sized bodies with limited lens attachment options
Holds an additional 3-5 standard zoom lenses
Holds a 300 f/2.8 with standard body attached
ID: 12.3″ W x 5-6.7″ D x 16″ H (30.5 x 12.7-17.2 x 40.64)
ED: 14″ W x 8″ D x 21″ H (35.6 x 20.30 x 53.35)
Weight: 8.9 lbs. (4.0 kg)