Now, let’s get something for free….
Our friends at Think Tank Photo just announced a special July offer whereby if you order one of their Speed Convertible hybrid shoulder bags/belt packs or a Change Up V2.0 you will receive your choice of a Little Stuff It! or a R U Hot? modular bag for free.
Their three Speed Convertibles—Speed Demon, Speed Freak, and Speed Racer—and the Change Up V2.0 are hybrid shoulder bags/belt packs designed for photographers who value versatile and ergonomic camera bags. The Speed Convertibles easily convert from a streamlined shoulder bag to a functional belt pack, have an integrated waist belt that “disappears” by tucking into zippered size pockets, has modular rails on the waist belt for adding Modular Rotation System components to increase gear capacity, and a flip-top lid that opens away from the body for rapid access to gear
Speed Demon V2.0: Carries a standard size DSLR with two to three small zoom or prime lenses
· Canon EOS 60D with 17-85 f4-5.6 IS attached (hood reversed) and 70-300 f4-5.6 IS beside
· Nikon D7000 with 35 f1.4 attached and 50 f1.4; 85 f1.4 beside
Speed Freak V2.0: Carries a standard size DSLR with two to three large zoom lenses
· Canon 5D Mk II with 24-70 f2.8 attached (hood reversed) and 70-200 f2.8 IS beside (hood reversed)
· Nikon D700 with 14-24 f2.8 attached and 70-200 f2.8 VR beside (hood reversed)
Speed Racer V2.0: Carries a pro size DSLR with two to three large zoom lenses
· Canon 1D Mk IV with 16-35 f2.8 attached (hood in position) and 50 f1.2; 85 f1.2 beside (hoods reversed)
· Nikon D3 with 24-70 f2.8 attached (hood in position) and 70-200 f2.8 VR beside (hood reversed)
Change Up V2.0: With the ability to carry a standard-size DSLR and a 70-200 2.8, (detached), it has a significant amount of capacity in a lightweight, body conforming shape. Alternately, it holds a standard-size DSLR with 24-70 2.8 attached, plus one to three additional lenses.
And while you are on the site. have a look at the Pixel Sunscreen V2. While you’re shooting outdoors, protect your laptop, and external drives. Fold into a nice small circle, like a reflector. No need to shade your eyes or rig some DIY shade.
This is the pro model.
And try combining it with a Tether Tools Aero Table
When you hit the location and have this set-up, you will be all set.
Get the right tools. Buy once. Enjoy for a lifetime.