So what is Photoinduced?
The first stop in your photographic life.
If you have ever taken a photograph, this is the place for you.
Whether you need help taking a better snapshot of your kids, or you want reviews on the latest photo gear, software or books.
We’ll help point you in the right direction for the answers. And share our opinions from first hand knowledge.
While digital innovations in photography continue to provide us with amazing ways to share our lives, they can often be somewhat overwhelming to approach and use.
Photoinduced.com will give you the means and knowledge to use these technologies in the most user friendly manner.
Why wade through scores of search pages to find the information you need, when you can go to one main source?
We do the searching for you and put it all in one convenient location.
The HOME page articles cover topics including:
• Galleries & Museums
On the RESOURCE page you will find useful photographic resources
and links. All pre-googled and placed in one convenient location.
Our READER GALLERY gives you the opportunity to showcase your photographs in a taggable, searchable, format in our Flickr group, while retaining all of your copyrights and helping to promote your work. It’s a community, we look forward to seeing your work in.
From Los Angeles, New York, Russia, India and Thailand, to Italy, France, UK, and Sweden. Our community is growing at an incredible pace as Photo enthusiasts join our community.
The VIDEO page offers unique content that can be viewed when you want, where you want. View the programs on our HOME page, your smartphone, or on our YouTube channel. Check it out for some sample programming.
Subjects such as:
• Buyers Guides with demos and reviews for the amateur and professional
• Behind-the-scenes documentaries
• Interviews with the Masters in the field, and the best creative minds in todays market.
• And much more.
Of course our weekly giveaway has become a very popular feature, as we give photography-related items (DVDs,Books, Gear) to our loyal readers. (rules are listed below)
Our mission is to inform, entertain and educate.
And it is all about the power of the still image.
And remember: it’s your community, we just get to hang out with you.
For more information, please contact us at:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
SPONSOR: Photoinduced,LLC, 149 So. Barrington Ave.Suite 152, LA,CA 90049
1. Giveaway items: Varies
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is only open to subscribers of the photoinduced,LLC weekly Newsletter. Employees, their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and household members (whether related or not) of Sponsor and Sponsors affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Giveaway Entities”) are not eligible to enter. Limit of one entry per person, Entries in excess of this limit will be deemed void. The first entry received from a person will be considered that persons sole entry. You must be 18 yrs or older to enter. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The entrant must reply to Newsletter, with all specified directions complied with, to email@example.com .
By entering, Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. Giveaway Entities are not responsible or liable for lost, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect, delayed, late, interrupted, illegible or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Giveaway Entities assume no responsibility for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, or illegible transmissions, or service provider/Internet/website/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or Website; to be in violation of Sponsors website User Agreement; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or for any other reason as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or like entry methods is prohibited and will void all such entries by such methods and invalidate the Entrant. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the GIveaway at the actual time of the entry will be deemed to be the valid Entrant. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses, or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
4. PERIOD OF ENTRY: For each weekly Giveaway, you may submit an entry upon receipt of the NEWSLETTER describing the Giveaway. Photoinduced,LLC will consider entries received by it, up to 11:59 PM PST of the Friday following the date of the NEWSLETTER describing Giveaway.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Each winner will be chosen from among the qualifying entries received by firstname.lastname@example.org by the time specified above. The winning entry will be drawn at random after the rules have been satisfied. Photoinduced, LLC will notify the potential winner by email as soon as possible after the drawing. Only residents of the US are eligible, at this time. NO giveaway item will be shipped outside of US, defined as 48 contiguous states, plus Alaska and Hawaii.
8. DISCLAIMER: IN NO EVENT WILL ANY OF THE GIVEAWAY ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY AND YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITE Photoinduced.com, OR OTHER SPONSOR INTERNET SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS DONâ€™T APPLY WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
9. INDEMNITY: By entering this Giveaway, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless each Giveaway Entity and their respective employees officers, directors, representatives, and agents from any injury, loss, death, damage, action, claim, demand or other liability that may occur from Entrantâ€™s participation in the Giveaway or from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or participation in any Giveaway-related activity.
10. DISPUTES: As a condition of participating in the Giveaway, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the name of each weeks prize winner, available within three business days after the winner is selected, visit http://photoinduced.com for posting of the winners name in accordance with Paragraph 6, above.
Sign up for our Free Newsletter and become eligible for the Weekly Giveaway
Adobe advertising Annenberg Space for Photography aperture camera bags camera gear cameras Canon Delkin Digital imaging DSLR Fine Art Galleries Gary Fong Getty Museum giveaway HD DSLR HD Video iPad iPhone Jim McHugh Joby Gorillapod Lexar Lightroom MOMA NAPP Nikon photo photographer photography photoinduced photojournalism Photoplus expo photoshop photo websites PMA polaroid Scott Kelby Sony speedlights Street Photography SXSW ThinkTank ThinkTank Photo Weekly Giveaway
Visit our Video Page!
Ramona I., of Corabia, Romania
the Winner of: ThinkTank Photo Media wallets
Allen S. of Bronx, NY
the Winner of: “Digital Wedding Photography: Capturing Beautiful Memories” book.
Sign up for the NEWSLETTER for a weekly recap and to be eligible for
Paris-Photo in LA:
April 26-28, 2013
Paramount Pictures Studios
5555 Melrose Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90038
- Annenberg Space For Photography
- ” War/Photography”
- MArch 23-June 2,2013
- 2000 Avenue of the Stars, #10
- Century City, CA. 90067
- Tel: 213.403.3000
Roman Vishniac Rediscovered;We Went Back: Photographs from Europe 1933–1956 by Chim
- January 18–May 5, 2013
- 1133 Avenue of the Americas at 43rd Street
- New York, NY 10036
- Phone: 212.857.0000
- Getty Center
- Japan’s Modern Divide: The Photographs of Hiroshi Hamaya and Kansuke Yamamoto
- March 26th – August 25th, 2013
- 1200 Getty Center Drive
- Los Angeles, CA. 90049
- Tel: 310-440-7300
- Yossi Milo Gallery
- MIKE BRODIE, A PERIOD OF JUVENILE PROSPERITY,
- March 7 – April 6th 2013
- 245 Tenth Avenue
- New York,NY 10001
- phone: 212-414-0370
- Howard Greenberg Gallery
- William Klein: Paintings, Etc.
- March 1st- April 27th , 2013
- 41 East 57th Street, Suite 1406
- New York,NY 10022
- Tel: 212-334-0100
- Staley-Wise Gallery
- Bert Stern: Original Mad Man
- April 5th – May 11th, 2013
- 560 Broadway
- New York,NY
- Phone: 1-212-966-6223
- Museum of Modern Art
- The Shaping of New Visions: Photography, Film, Photobook
- April 16, 2012–April 29, 2013
- 11 West 53rd Street
- (212) 708-9400
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- After Photoshop:
in the Digital Age
- September 25, 2012–May 27, 2013
- 1000 Fifth Avenue (at 82nd Street)
- New York, NY 10028
- Phone: 212-535-7710
Want to advertise on Photoinduced? We have several options available. Learn More.